Over the last few weeks, planDisney released several additional installments of the “pocket guides” series on Disney Parks Blog, continuing to get guests up to speed on several WDW resorts:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort pocket guide offers a multitude of transportation options, by land, sea, and the “highway in the sky.” It also introduces guests to two amazing resort pools, and gives families tips on when and how to best visit Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort pocket guide highlights the enormity of the resort’s 12-person villas – ideal for larger family trips. Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the 1.37-mile trail that winds along resort canals and adjacent golf course fairways.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort pocket guide celebrates one of Walt Disney World’s largest resort pool areas – Stormalong Bay. Guests with a sweet tooth will enjoy the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – home of Mickey’s famous Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae.
planDisney Pocket Guides are especially helpful to guests who are considering staying at a resort they’ve never before experienced. The Pocket Guides take the form of 5-14 page PDF slides, which are easily printable and savable to smart devices. They offer efficient snapshots of the resort basics, including:
- Transportation options
- Room sizes
- Food and beverage options and locations
- Pools and recreation activities
- Tips from the planDisney panel
In addition to Disney Parks Blog, planDisney also releases Pocket Guides via their Instagram page. Following their IG feed may be the best way to stay updated on the newest releases. We’ll continue to update this list of Pocket Guides as planDisney releases them.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with friends using one of the buttons below, or by copying/pasting the URL for this post.
Find Facts and Figment on social: