Over the last few weeks, planDisney released several additional installments of the “pocket guides” series on Disney Parks Blog, continuing to get guests up to speed on several WDW resorts:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort pocket guide offers a multitude of transportation options, by land, sea, and the “highway in the sky.” It also introduces guests to two amazing resort pools, and gives families tips on when and how to best visit Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort pocket guide highlights the enormity of the resort’s 12-person villas – ideal for larger family trips. Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the 1.37-mile trail that winds along resort canals and adjacent golf course fairways.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort pocket guide celebrates one of Walt Disney World’s largest resort pool areas – Stormalong Bay. Guests with a sweet tooth will enjoy the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – home of Mickey’s famous Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae.
These guides are especially helpful to guests who are considering staying at a resort they’ve never before experienced.
Other pocket guides released by planDisney to date include:
- Disney’s PoP Century Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
The pocket guides take the form of 5-6 page PDF slides, which are easily printable and savable to smart devices. They offer efficient snapshots of the resort basics, including:
- Transportation options
- Room sizes
- Food and beverage options and locations
- Pools and recreation activities
- Tips from the planDisney panel
In addition to Disney Parks Blog, planDisney also releases the pocket guides via Instagram. Following their IG feed may be the best way to stay updated on the newest releases. We’ll continue to update this list of pocket guides as planDisney releases them.
Now more than ever, planning a Disney trip is much more easily accomplished with the help of an authorized and experienced Disney vacation planner. I highly recommend using Far Beyond Infinity Travel for your travel planning. Not only will they help you figure out how this magic Genie works, they will help fill your vacation tank with magic, from the resorts, to the parks, to the restaurants, and even to the airport – all at no charge to you. Check out Far Beyond Infinity Travel, and be sure to contact them at [email protected] for a FREE no-obligation quote request.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with friends using one of the buttons below, or by copying/pasting the URL for this post.
Find Facts and Figment on social: