Lots of Walt Disney World news was released on March 15th, highlighting many new experiences coming soon! Here are the biggest things coming your way.
- As we’ve been anticipating for what feels like forever, TRON Lightcycle/Run will be opening in Magic Kingdom to all guests on April 4th. It has been in soft opening mode for weeks, offering ride opportunities to Cast Members, Annual Passholders, and select media and other partners.
- Moana will greet guest on Animal Kingdom‘s Discovery Island starting April 22 (not sure why at Animal Kingdom and not EPCOT?).
- Figment will greet guests at EPCOT’s Imagination Pavilion later this summer.
- Mirabel will greet guests at Magic Kingdom’s Fairytale Garden this fall.
- EPCOT’s Journey Into Water and CommuniCore Hall will both open later this year. Communicore Hall will transform with each seasonal festival.
- EPCOT will host the Disney100 celebration, including Mickey and Friends meet and greets, the eagerly anticipated Walt Disney statue, and a new lighting design for Spaceship Earth.
- A new nighttime spectacular will debut at EPCOT later this year.
- Summer House on the Lake is a new restaurant that will open at Disney Springs later this year.
- A tiara-topped water tower emblazoned with the Tiana’s Foods logo will make its way to Magic Kingdom later this year.
Which of these are you most excited for?