With dozens of resorts nationwide, choosing the right Disney resort for you and your family can be quite a challenge. Each resort offers something a little different, and as such will appeal to different types of guests. The planDisney Pocket Guide series covers Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney’s Beach Resorts.
The Pocket Guides are super helpful for guests who are considering staying at a resort they’ve never before experienced. They take the form of 5-14 page PDF slides, which are easily printable and savable to smart devices. They offer efficient snapshots of the resort basics, including:
- Transportation options
- Room sizes
- Food and beverage options and locations
- Pools and recreation activities
- Tips from the planDisney panel
Below, we have summarized the high points of many of the resorts listed below (with the rest presented as links to the original Disney Parks Blog posts). Within each resort Pocket Guide summary article, you’ll find a link to the PDF guide attachment for the resort, prepared by Disney. Enjoy browsing the Disney resorts. If you have any questions, please reach out with a comment here, or on social at any of the links at the bottom of this page.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Polynesian Village, Old Key West, and Beach Club resorts
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: French Quarter
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney Cruise Line
Other Disney Resort Destinations
In addition to Disney Parks Blog, planDisney also releases pocket guides via their Instagram page.
Are you looking to experience a magical Disney vacation? We can do all the planning for you, free of charge. We’ll help you make sense of the ever-evolving process of planning a Disney trip, and we’ll score you those hard-to-get dining reservations and hotel discounts too. Visit our travel planning page for more details, and contact us to request a quote.
Got questions? Feel free to reach out with a comment here or on social: